Finished!

I finally finished my socks today! :-)

Here they are:

The second sock worked up faster than the first. Maybe that’s because I already knew what I wanted to do. And I had written down what I did on the first sock, so that helped some.

I used Patrons Kroy Socks Jacquards yarn and made up my own pattern, just because I wanted to. And that worked out okay. But I think if I had used a pattern I could have done a better job. I’m not as good at knitting as I am at crocheting where I made my own dinosaur pattern. The real problem I had was with the toe, I don’t know very many decreases in knitting or which way they lean. So, I was kind of winging it..

I also got my yarn I ordered in the mail today. :-) But… They didn’t send the yarn I wanted for one color; twelve balls of yarn were wrong. All the rest of my order was right. So, I sent the company a message saying what happened. I hope they will take the wrong yarn back and give me what I wanted.

And with this shipment I will be starting my new project!
Well, I won’t be able to start the projects I had planned for this yarn until I get the wrong yarn situation sorted out. But I will find something else to work on! (That will be crocheted..)

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Knitting. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s